This teriyaki salmon recipe is on the table in five simple steps. Perfect for a quick weeknight supper.
Preperation time: Less than 30 mins
Cooking Time: 10 to 30 mins
- 2 salmon fillets
- 4-5 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 limes, zest and juice
- 1 small chilli
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 fat garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 chunk of ginger, finely chopped
- 1 sheet of egg noodles
- bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- extra lime juice
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the ginger, garlic and chopped chilli.
- Add the zest and juice of the lime and pour in the soy sauce. Add the maple syrup and cook for 1 minute or until reduced and sticky.
- Meanwhile, pan-fry the two pieces of salmon for 2 minutes each side in a hot griddle pan.
- When the sauce is reduced add the salmon to the teriyaki sauce frying pan.
- Cook and drain the noodles, adding the sesame oil, seasoning and coriander and a squeeze of lime. Serve the salmon on a bed of noodles with more chopped coriander.