I want to help you get the body you want!
If you want to lose body fat and you’re not sure where to start, don’t worry — I can help. When I first started a regular exercise routine and proper diet plan I didn’t know where to begin either. I made many mistakes and adjusted my lifestyle in different ways and finally came to a proper balance of changes. After all of my work, I ended up losing 60 pounds and completely changed my physique.
As a member of our community I want to help you and guide you throughout the whole process. Nothing feels better than helping other people look better and feel more confident.
Here I want to tell you some basics that I’ve learned and discovered to work. They have worked for me as well as the many people I’ve consulted in their quest for a better body. If you follow my advice you will be amazed at the changes in your body in 6 months. Here are some essential things you NEED to follow…
These items are the absolute minimum you need to do:
• Workout at least 3 times a week. Ideally you would combine working out with weights and some form of cardio.
• Drink about a gallon of water each day
• Eat at least 1 gram of protein for every pound of lean body mass you have every day
• Eat some fruit, vegetables, and essential fatty acids every day.
• Create a calorie deficit. (eat less calories than the amount needed to maintain your weight)
These things are the minimum things you need to do in order to lose body fat. There is alot more you can do to get better and quicker results.
Here are some things to really jump start fat loss:
• Completely cut out the junk food from your diet (chips, candy, soft drinks, chocolate, etc) and ONLY eat real food
• Limit the beverages that contain sugar (which is almost all of them) and drink mostly water
• Eat smaller meals, more often…5-6 small meals a day instead of 3 big meals
• Eat at least 2 servings of vegetables each day
• Try to limit your carb eating at night and eat most of your carbs early in the day
• Limit total amount of carbs to under 100 grams
• Have one meal a week in which you eat anything you want (cheat meal) – This is important and keeps you sane
• Do at least 20 minutes of high-intensity cardio or 45 minutes of low-intensity cardio at 3-5 times a week
• Create a proper weight-lifting route to do 3 times a week
• Take a multivitamin and fish oil supplements daily
You can lose weight by just changing your diet and not working out, however you need to work-out if you wish to change the shape of your body.
For information, help, and tips, join our community and get more help on our forum. We can help guide you throughout the whole process.