Healthy, good looking skin is something we all want. But as we age, our skin loses its natural elasticity, moisture and shine. Added to it is the harsh effect of sun damage. That is why our skin becomes patchy and discolored and shows pigmentation.
These darkened spots are most often referred to as sun spots and can appear even in younger people, if they don’t take care while going out in sun. Naturally, such spots make them look years older than they actually are!
Most often, they try to hide it either with make up or with skin bleaching which may remove the sun spots on face, but are quite pricey. But there is another method which is both safe and easy on the pocket. It is natural and uses items that are found in most kitchens. Here is a detailed instruction on how to do it:
Check Out This Article In Video Format!
Next, go watch this FREE Natural Face Lift Video that shows you how a 49 year old woman lifted her droopy eyebrows and eyelids and smoothed her forehead wrinkles in just 2 minutes a day!
• First you need to gather the ingredients for this natural method to remove the sun spots on face. You will need lemon juice, sunscreen and a cotton pad or swab.
• For the lemon juice, you can either cut a lemon and squeeze the juice from it or use bottled lemon juice (about 2 to 3 tbsp.). But it is always better to use freshly squeezed lemon juice rather than the bottled version. If you are using the bottled one, make sure it is undiluted otherwise it won’t make much difference.
• If the spots are large, you will need cotton pads. If they are small, it is better to use cotton swabs. Saturate the swab or pad with the lemon juice.
• Now apply this swab or pad on the affected areas to remove the sun spots on face. Dab the juice all over the spots and make sure none of it ever gets into your eyes.
• Let is dry naturally. Once the juice dries up, use a sunscreen that has SPF (Sun Protection Factor) of 30 or more before you go out. This is very vital because if you venture out in the sun without any protection while undergoing this natural method to remove the sun spots on face, it is going to become totally ineffective!
• This treatment needs to be done daily. For better results, do it once in the morning, and once at night. This method won’t have miraculous effects – it may take several weeks and repeated use before you see the spots vanish forever from your face. But remember, even if it takes a bit more time, it will leave no side-effects. Nor will you have to spend a huge amount of money to get suns spots out of your face. Of course if you do want to take the non-natural method, this peel by Skin Laboratoryhas not only great reviews at Amazon but has been mentioned by our readers in the past as well.