Wrinkles are the first sign that says we are not young anymore. There are two kinds of wrinkles: deep furrows and fine lines. The lines that you see around your eyes and mouth are called fine lines and are easier to diminish than deep furrows. If you know how to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, you will no doubt end up looking years younger than you actually are! Many things can help you do that. Here is some more information on how to reduce wrinkles and fine lines:
- The main enemy that you have to fight is the Sun. It is the primary cause for wrinkles and fine lines according to WebMD. That is why it is very important to put on sunscreen with at least SPF 15 before going out. To protect your whole body, try to wear long-sleeved dresses or long pants and a floppy hat.
Check Out This Article In Video Format!
Next, go watch this FREE Natural Face Lift Video that shows you how a 49 year old woman lifted her droopy eyebrows and eyelids and smoothed her forehead wrinkles in just 2 minutes a day!
- Another important factor is the time you spend sleeping. If you are not sleeping adequately, your body will react by producing cortisol which will break down your skin cells. That in turn leads to fine lines and wrinkles. So stop staying up and pondering how to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and try to sleep for 7 to 8 hours!
- Don’t squint while out in the sun. If you do that during the hottest part of the day, fine lines and wrinkles will appear faster around your eyes. So wear sunglasses when outside.
- Another weapon in your quest of how to reduce wrinkles and fine lines is your food. According to reports from WebMD, fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants break down free molecules that lead to formation of wrinkles and fine lines. So make sure they are there in plenty in your diet!
- Keeping your skin amply moisturized is another step to having wrinkle-free skin. Since our skin produces less oil as we age, we have to balance it by applying moisturizers and lotions containing AHA. This product lifts your top layer of skin and thus reduces wrinkles from appearing.
- For reducing fine lines around eyes, the best option is to put two slices of cucumber on them while resting. The slices will not only help to reduce wrinkles but will also reduce puffy eyes as well.
- If you have a habit of washing your face too many times, you should stop it. Using cleansers that dry the skin and even tap water can reduce the natural oil in your face which in turn will lead to formation of wrinkles.
- Lastly, in your quest of how to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, don’t forget your drinking water. Have at least 8 glasses per day to keep your skin hydrated and free from wrinkles and fine lines.