- 8 wonton wrappers, cut in half diagonally
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup blackberries
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Arrange wonton wrappers in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly coat wrappers with cooking spray. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over wrappers; bake at 400° for 3 minutes or until crisp and slightly browned. Set the wrappers aside to cool slightly.
- Layer 6 tablespoons yogurt, 1/4 cup berries, and 1 teaspoon honey into each of 4 bowls. Serve each with 4 wonton crisps.