- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels*
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 (2-ounce) chocolate bark coating squares, melted
- White nonpareils (optional)
- Microwave chocolate morsels in a large glass bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter, stirring until well blended.
- Stir in cereal, peanuts, and marshmallows. Line a 13- x 9-inch pan with foil. Lightly grease foil. Press mixture into foil-lined pan. Drizzle with chocolate. Sprinkle with white nonpareils, if desired.
- Let stand 1 hour or until firm; cut with a 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to make hearts. Store hearts in an airtight container or place in a candy box, if desired.
- *6 (2-ounce) almond bark coating squares may be substituted.
- Note: White nonpareils (tiny decorative beads) are available in cake decorating shops or large supermarkets.