- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons red miso (soybean paste)
- 4 (8-ounce) lobster tails, halved lengthwise
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Place butter and miso in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until butter melts. Stir to combine.
- Coat lobster tails with cooking spray. Place tails, flesh-side down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes. Turn tails over; brush with butter mixture. Grill 3 minutes or until done, brushing occasionally with butter mixture. Serve with remaining butter mixture.