- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in broccoli and cauliflower, tossing to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper; transfer mixture to a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are very tender and cauliflower is lightly browned. Squeeze lemon wedges over vegetables, tossing to coat.