- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock (such as Swanson)
- 1/4 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce (such as Dell’Amore)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (such as Stubb’s)
- 3 (7-inch) thin pizza crusts (such as Mama Mary’s)
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion; sauté 2 minutes or until translucent. Stir in chicken, stock, marinara, and barbecue sauce; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove pan from heat.
- Spread about 1/2 cup chicken mixture over each crust; top evenly with mozzarella cheese. Place pizzas directly on oven rack; bake at 450° for 9 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with green onions and pepper. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges.