Coffee – a favorite wake up routine for most of us!
Is coffee good for our health? Is it doing us more harm than we are aware?
Everywhere are reminders that too much coffee can be bad for your health. On the other hand, some experts say that can be beneficial for our health. And you get confused and don’t know what to think.
In the end, you stopped paying attention to all those stories about this beverage because coffee is your favorite way to start a day. You just can not resist it!
But coffee provides us much more!
Did you know that you can use it as a beauty supplement?!
The answer is: ‘Yes’! You can use it for your skin and hair.
So we will show you a few beauty tips and tricks how to make ground, used, fresh or old coffee useful.
Beauty tips with coffee
Use it to exfoliate the skin
Caffeine acid promotes collagen production. So use ground coffee as a skin exfoliator.
How to do it:
- Soak the grounds in warm water. Wash you face with that water, massage your face with grounds of the bottom and then rinse it with the same water.
Use it to eliminate puffy eyes
It seems like having enough sleep is a rare commodity these days. And as a result, we suffer from eye puffiness and dark circles.
But there is a simple method that can help you to minimize those issues.
For this method, you can just save grounds from your morning coffee.
How to do it:
- Let the grounds cool and then just apply them under your eyes. Leave it for 20 minutes and then just rinse your face.
Use it to tighten your skin and fight cellulite
Coffee massage and exfoliator will stimulate your blood flow, which leads to a tight skin.
Use grounds to make a gentle and effective body scrub that will make your skin tighter. This scrub is also good for cellulite reduction.
How to use it:
- Make a scrub with grounds, melted coconut oil and brown sugar. Use it 2-3 times a week. You should be available to see some progress within a few weeks.
Use it to recover your hair color
Iff you want to improve your hair color, but you don’t wanna use any chemicals, this can be an excellent solution.
This method applies to people with dark hair color.
How to use:
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of ground coffee into your conditioner. Apply it to your hair and leave it for at least five minutes.
Very simple, isn’t it?!
Use it to exfoliate your scalp
By exfoliating your scalp, you will remove the dead cells.
After removing the dead cells, your scalp will breathe, which will make your hair grow faster. After exfoliation, your hair will be shinier and healthier.
How to use:
- Just apply grounds on your wet scalp and massage for approximately 60 seconds. Rince your hair and wash it as usual with shampoo and conditioner.
Here is another tip how to make your hair shinier and healthier with just coffee: