After a long day, removing your makeup seems like an enormously massive task.
But this is a must, as you put a makeup daily, you also need to remove it. Of course, if you want your skin to stay beautiful and healthy.
But makeup removers are just another chemical product that you need to treat your skin.
We have a natural and healthy solution for that too.
Here is a simple recipe for ‘DIY’ Makeup Remover
And this Makeup Remover is suitable for any skin type, especially for the sensitive one.
Ingredients you need:
• Witch Hazel Extract – This will tighten your pores and remove excess oil from your skin.
• Water – Better is to use Distilled Water because it doesn’t contain bacteria and minerals that may affect your skin.
• Almond Oil – It protects your skin from harmful UV Rays and the Sun. Almond Oil also makes your skin younger and moisturizes it. It is an etheric oil which is essential for your skin’s regeneration.
How to make it:
- Mix 3 Tbl spoons of each ingredient in a small bowl.
- Make sure that the almond oil, witch hazel extract and water are well combined.
- Add cotton pads/rounds in a jar and soak them with the mix.
- Allow that cotton absorbs the fluid.
- After 15 minutes you can use the Makeup Remover as needed.
For more DIY Makeup Removers, check out this video!