I know you have tried many natural remedies for dark circles and puffy eyes. Cucumber, cold spoon and makeup to hide those imperfections under your eyes.
But I’m sure you haven’t tried this one – parsley?
I guess you didn’t know that that simple ingredient can help you with those issues.
When you think of parsley first thing that comes to your mind is that it is that green herb that you use to decorate your food.
But it is much more than that. It is a real superfood with many health benefits and an excellent beauty supplement!
There are a few reasons, despite genetics, that can cause dark circles and puffy eyes. Those reasons are not enough sleep, stress, water retention, smoking, etc. More information about this subject you can find here.
But despite the reason, there is a natural remedy that can help you with those issues. And it is very simple and easy to make a home recipe with only one ingredient!
Parsley – that green herb originally from Europe and Eastern Asia is an excellent source of vitamins C, K and A, then iron and sodium. So if you add it to your daily meal plan, it can provide you much more than just being a beauty supplement.
But we are here to discuss one other subject. And that subject is how to use parsley to remove those persistent puffy eyes and dark circles.
Well, from today that is going to be a very simple task. All you need is a simple mask!
DIY parsley mask for puffy eyes and dark circles
Ingredients you need:
• Fresh Parsley (organic if possible)
• Warm water (not boiled)
• Two cotton pads
How to make a mask:
• Grind a handful of fresh parsley with a wooden spoon. You don’t need to grind it too much. You just need that it release its juices.
• Pour the parsley with two tablespoons of warm water. If you want your mask to be thicker, you can use a yogurt. But that is up to you. It is effective both ways.
• Mix the ingredients and let it rest in a fridge for a couple of minutes.
• When the mixture is cool, soak two cotton pads with the water from parsley.
• Then just lay on your back and apply cotton pads under your eyes.
• Leave it to rest for at least ten minutes. 20 minutes would be the best.
Repeat this twice a week!
After a few treatments you will be able to see improvement!
This is very simple and efficient recipe and I hope you will enjoy it and achieve great results!
You can check out these videos for more mask with parsley!