Did you know that 80 percent of women have problems with cellulite? And what is that annoying ”orange peel”?
Cellulite is nothing more than fat under the skin that is bumpy because it pressures connective tissue.
Our mothers and grandmothers even didn’t know what the cellulite is. Unfortunately, we live in other ages where more than 80% of women have “orange peel” on the belly, butt and thighs.
Main reasons for cellulite appearance are hormonal disorders, prolonged sitting, poor diet, childbirth and modern and fast way of life.
However, the main reason is a toxin accumulation in the body! The body stores toxins in fat stores, so the vital organs are less exposed.
Although you cannot get rid of cellulite completely, there are ways to minimize it.
9 Simple Ways to Minimize Cellulite:
1. Eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Flaxseeds are also an excellent food if you want to get rid of ‘’orange peel” because they are rich in collagen.
2. Drink plenty of water. Even better is to drink lemon water.
Green and black teas are also an excellent way to go.
3. Cut out refined sugar and sweets from your diet. Also, avoid too much salt.
Those two ingredients just accumulate toxins in your body. And if you follow this advice, after ten days your body will start to ‘’cleanse’’.
4. Massage the body parts on which you have cellulite. Massage will stimulate the lymphatic system and improve circulation. And that leads that toxins are eliminated from your body quicker.
5. Walk and do light exercises to tighten the muscles and improve health.
Yoga is also a great cellulite enemy, try it out!
6. Use body creams that contain retinol, chestnut or caffeine.
Body creams that contain retinol reduce the presence of free radicals and make ‘’orange peel’’ less visible.
On the other hand, cream with chestnut accelerate blood circulation and strengthen capillary walls. Products with caffeine are also useful because they act fast and effectively tighten the skin.
7. If you didn’t achieve desired effects with diet and exercises, visit some of the beauty salons and ask about anti-cellulite programs. Treatments that use the massage/drainage to stimulate circulation and remove fat from the skin’s surface are available everywhere.
Note* If you have problems with varicose veins and capillaries, you should avoid treatments with vacuum and aggressive massage.
8. Tight shorts that melt pounds can help. You can wear them under pants while you work, exercise, spend time with friends.