How to Remove Eye Bags Naturally
It is quite annoying to find bag-like swelling under the eyes, as it gives an aged and a tiresome look to your face. Nowadays, many successful techniques and surgeries that are conducted by doctors, specifically the dermatologists, are able to reduce eye bags.
However, their time requirement and cost effectiveness do not make them a good suggestion as the most comprehensive method for the treatment and eradication of these under eye swellings.
The best option would be opting for some good techniques right at home, rather than going for the techniques that are expensive and dangerous. There are some items in your home that, if you use in regular basis, will help you to effectively reduce eye bags that plague you.
How To Get Started
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients
The basic things that are required from your home are water, tea bags and a cup.
You will also need your makeup remover and a good eye solution.
Recommended Makeup Remover: Clean & Clear Makeup Foaming Cleanser
Recommended Eye Cream: Obagi System Professional
Furthermore, you will be needing a good, fresh cucumber, readily available in most homes, and a towel to clean your face after the applications are over.
Step 2: Application
As for how to apply these things to remove those pesky eye bags, the following steps will tell it in detail. You can do this at night when you have some time to relax. This whole process will take around 30 minutes, but it’s important to have this time to yourself!
1) If you have worn any makeup, the first thing you need to do is remove it with a good makeup remover. Then wash your face with clean, cool water.
2) Then what you should do is that put two tea bags in a cup of water and apply the soaked tea bags one at each eye and then rest for at least 5-10 minutes. (The flavanol constituents of tea like epigallocatechin gallate, gallocatechin, etc., act as an astringent that reacts with the lipid bi-layer of the body cell membranes and neutralizes their polarity and inhibits their production process.)
3) Then wash your face with clean, cool water again. Once the face is washed, pat the face gently with a clean towel and dry it completely.
4) Now it’s time for a little solution. You need to be sure about the fact that the solution that you are using in this treatment to reduce the under eye bags contains Vitamin C, like the Obagi solution suggested above. This is because Vitamin C is an important constituent that makes the skin under your eyes light. So after washing the face apply some of it under your eyes.
5) Lastly, slice up a cucumber into thin slices. Use two slices to reduce the puffiness under your eyes. Place a slice of cucumber on each eye and rest for at least fifteen minutes.
Then sleep properly during the night as inadequate sleep can leave a tiresome and distressed look on your face. Sleeplessness is one of the leading reasons for bags under your eyes, and by sleeping for the recommended 8 hours a day you can get rid of them without any cost!